Old April 6th 11, 07:32 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roy Badami Roy Badami is offline

Default New countdown sign locations

In article ,
Paul Corfield wrote:
I tried doing Google searches based on the info provided by Mr Dolbear
further down the thread. This brings up what I suspect is the web
interface that TfL will use for this service. As he said it is possible
to get the code numbers by googling for the name of your regular bus
stops. I now have a list of the codes for my regular stops.

There's a little toy I built last year that links through to
the relevent pages on nextbuses.mobi based on your current location:

http://dajam.org

Tested on Android, and I beleive works on iPhone too. When the TfL
web site launches, I'll update it to link to that too. The NaPTAN
import it's using is around a year old, so it may not know about
recent changes to bus stops. Feedback welcome.

-roy