Old April 18th 11, 01:21 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default shhhh - any word about BA strike? Am flying to you soon.

In message , at 08:29:22
on Mon, 18 Apr 2011, redcat remarked:
That's my question. Has there been any word about the threatened Brit
Air strike? I don't want to say it too loudly and remind them. Thank
you.

Brit Air only has a handful of flights to UK:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brit_Air

As for British Airways:

"Last updated: 18:00, Thursday 14 April 2011 (UK time)

British Airways and Unite, the cabin crew trade union, have had
exploratory talks over the last few weeks and Unite has agreed to halt
any move towards industrial action while talks continue."