Old April 18th 11, 08:27 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Bruce[_2_] Bruce[_2_] is offline

Default shhhh - any word about BA strike? Am flying to you soon.

redcat wrote:

That's my question. Has there been any word about the threatened Brit
Air strike? I don't want to say it too loudly and remind them. Thank you.

Strikes were originally called for the Easter weekend and the day of
the royal wedding, but these appear to have been withdrawn.

This is likely to be a change of dates to avoid public opprobrium
rather than any sign of impending agreement between BA management and
the cabin staff.