Old April 27th 11, 08:44 AM
JanetLaetitia JanetLaetitia is offline
Junior Member

Hi - I travelled from East Croydon to St Pancras International on 19th, 20th and 21st April last week. On arrival on 20th I was worried that my Oyster had run out, but there were staff to ask on this side of the barrier. They took my card, went through, telling me I had £2.20 still left on the card. They then opened the barrier for me as they had already "done the deed" (so to speak). (Btw it was busy - there were loads of commuters there - so they were not scraping around for something to do)

So if in doubt, ask the staff, and let them take the responsibility.

By the way, whilst writing, please could someone inform me of the actual cost of that journey - East Croydon to St Pancras International before 9 a.m.?

Many thanks, Janet