Old May 13th 11, 02:01 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default Dodgy gates at finsbury park

On Fri, 13 May 2011 14:47:43 +0100
"Mizter T" wrote:
Yes, I suppose that could be the case. No doubt even then however she'd
have ended up paying more than for just a straightforward through journey.

I disagree - the system doesn't operate randomly. However please do note
that I'm not criticising her or anyone else who might get caught up in

I'm not saying it operates randomly , but what she would be doing is
effectively finishing one journey and then starting a new one at the same
station which always costs more than a through journey. Anyone who doesn't
believe me is welcome to try it!

B2003