Old June 6th 11, 11:41 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default TfL Online refund form - No more paper tickets allowed?

On Jun 6, 10:38*pm, "Q" ..@.. wrote:
Is it me or has the online refund application form
(http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/tickets/refunds/tuberefund/) been changed to only
accept Oyster ticket numbers?

It wouldn't let me proceed without (specifically) a 13 digit ticket
number...

I'm trying to make an application against a paper gold card (Which I was
able to do a week or so ago online)

I shall give the folks at LUL Customer Services a call tomorrow and see what
they say - I don't expect to have to process my refunds on paper forms again
just because TfL want everyone in London to use Oyster without exception.

It doesn't specify anything about Oyster only, and furthermore there
remains "National Rail Travelcard" and "TfL Travelcard" options (both
of which I take as referring to paper/printed tickets), so I wouldn't
jump to conclusions just yet - perhaps it's some small but not
entirely thought through change...

Without digging out an old NR-issued paper season Travelcard I dunno
how many digits they normally have as their ticket number - how many
has your Gold Card got?