Old June 10th 11, 08:41 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default Strike contingency plan Walthamstow to Heathrow

On Fri, 10 Jun 2011 00:39:14 -0700 (PDT)
Paul wrote:
I would seriously think about getting a minicab, either all the way to
Heathrow or to Paddington for the Heathrow Express. This would be
about =A335.

Agreed. Public transport is a dead loss for getting to airports - it'll
always let you down just when you don't want it to. I never use it to get
to heathrow or gatwick anymore after too many close calls in the past.

B2003