Old February 11th 04, 08:14 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Peter Lawrence Peter Lawrence is offline

Default Any Ideas?

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 15:27:32 GMT, Keith J Chesworth
wrote:

Got a bit of an awkward day tomorrow.

First call is to a Dentists to check on his Autoclave etc, about 1/2
way down Hornsey Road, Holloway.

This I would usually hack into by car.

Got a second booking to 'do' a place opposite Eustion Square Station,
ie south side of Euston Road. Where the client and contractor will be
chomping at the bit waiting for me.

This I would usually Thameslink - LUL to.

Now I don't want to either drive and dump the car at Holloway in
favour of PT or to PT all the way and have a massive hike round
Holloway in the damned uncomfortable issued safety footware.
Parking for the second job is out of the question really, unless all
else fails.

Any Ideas folks

91 bus. Kings Cross to Hornsey Road, and then back to Euston? Hope
someone else can tell you where the Kings Cross stop is this week.
--
Peter Lawrence