Old February 11th 04, 02:27 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Any Ideas?

Got a bit of an awkward day tomorrow.

First call is to a Dentists to check on his Autoclave etc, about 1/2
way down Hornsey Road, Holloway.

This I would usually hack into by car.

Got a second booking to 'do' a place opposite Eustion Square Station,
ie south side of Euston Road. Where the client and contractor will be
chomping at the bit waiting for me.

This I would usually Thameslink - LUL to.

Now I don't want to either drive and dump the car at Holloway in
favour of PT or to PT all the way and have a massive hike round
Holloway in the damned uncomfortable issued safety footware.
Parking for the second job is out of the question really, unless all
else fails.

Any Ideas folks

Keith J Chesworth
www.unseenlondon.co.uk
www.blackpooltram.co.uk
www.happysnapper.com
www.boilerbill.com - main site
www.amerseyferry.co.uk

Old February 11th 04, 04:56 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004, Keith J Chesworth wrote:

First call is to a Dentists to check on his Autoclave etc, about 1/2
way down Hornsey Road, Holloway.

Got a second booking to 'do' a place opposite Eustion Square Station,
ie south side of Euston Road.

North side, surely? Actually, come to think about it, Euston Square is
directly under Euston Road, with exits on either side. Not that it
matters.

Now I don't want to either drive and dump the car at Holloway in favour
of PT or to PT all the way and have a massive hike round Holloway in the
damned uncomfortable issued safety footware. Parking for the second job
is out of the question really, unless all else fails.

Any Ideas folks

Wear your normal shoes and take the safety shoes to change into when you
get there?

tom

--
I need a proper outlet for my tendency towards analytical thought. -- Geneva Melzack

Old February 11th 04, 05:20 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 17:56:02 +0000, Tom Anderson
wrote:

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004, Keith J Chesworth wrote:

First call is to a Dentists to check on his Autoclave etc, about 1/2
way down Hornsey Road, Holloway.

Got a second booking to 'do' a place opposite Eustion Square Station,
ie south side of Euston Road.

North side, surely? Actually, come to think about it, Euston Square is
directly under Euston Road, with exits on either side. Not that it
matters.

Location being visited is to the south side of Euston Road. Must admit
that for some reason, although quite regularly using both North and
South entrances there and well knowing that the line is under the
road, I always consider that the North Entrance is the 'main' one.
Weird, but so am I, or so I've been told :-)

Old February 11th 04, 08:14 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 15:27:32 GMT, Keith J Chesworth
wrote:

Got a bit of an awkward day tomorrow.

First call is to a Dentists to check on his Autoclave etc, about 1/2
way down Hornsey Road, Holloway.

This I would usually hack into by car.

Got a second booking to 'do' a place opposite Eustion Square Station,
ie south side of Euston Road. Where the client and contractor will be
chomping at the bit waiting for me.

This I would usually Thameslink - LUL to.

Now I don't want to either drive and dump the car at Holloway in
favour of PT or to PT all the way and have a massive hike round
Holloway in the damned uncomfortable issued safety footware.
Parking for the second job is out of the question really, unless all
else fails.

Any Ideas folks

91 bus. Kings Cross to Hornsey Road, and then back to Euston? Hope
someone else can tell you where the Kings Cross stop is this week.
--
Peter Lawrence
Old February 11th 04, 08:19 PM posted to uk.transport.london

wrote:

Got a bit of an awkward day tomorrow.

First call is to a Dentists to check on his Autoclave etc, about 1/2
way down Hornsey Road, Holloway.

This I would usually hack into by car.

Got a second booking to 'do' a place opposite Eustion Square Station,
ie south side of Euston Road. Where the client and contractor will be
chomping at the bit waiting for me.

This I would usually Thameslink - LUL to.

Now I don't want to either drive and dump the car at Holloway in
favour of PT or to PT all the way and have a massive hike round
Holloway in the damned uncomfortable issued safety footware.
Parking for the second job is out of the question really, unless all
else fails.

Any Ideas folks

91 bus. Kings Cross to Hornsey Road, and then back to Euston? Hope
someone else can tell you where the Kings Cross stop is this week.

Thats a good thought
TA

Old February 12th 04, 01:38 PM posted to uk.transport.london

wrote:

Got a bit of an awkward day tomorrow.

First call is to a Dentists to check on his Autoclave etc, about 1/2
way down Hornsey Road, Holloway.

This I would usually hack into by car.

Got a second booking to 'do' a place opposite Eustion Square Station,
ie south side of Euston Road. Where the client and contractor will be
chomping at the bit waiting for me.

This I would usually Thameslink - LUL to.

Now I don't want to either drive and dump the car at Holloway in
favour of PT or to PT all the way and have a massive hike round
Holloway in the damned uncomfortable issued safety footware.
Parking for the second job is out of the question really, unless all
else fails.

Any Ideas folks

91 bus. Kings Cross to Hornsey Road, and then back to Euston? Hope
someone else can tell you where the Kings Cross stop is this week.

Magic thanks, worked a treat, did it all on schedule for once as well.

Stop is up the eastern side of KX station.

Keith