Old February 11th 04, 09:12 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Anon Anon is offline

Default Oyster - one day bus pass

As far as I am aware you can not use pre-pay as a method of payment yet. The
facility is there both the ticket office and the passenger machines are
capable but no instructions on its use yet.
Buy your ticket from the passenger machine and ignore the small sticker that
tells you not to.

"J Lynch" wrote in message
Tried to buy a one day bus pass from the ticket office at Holborn

yesterday,
using credit off my pre pay. The ticket clerk told me that it was only
possible to issue a minimum of seven day bus pass using pre pay credit,

so
I had to pay cash instead. Does anyone know if what I was told is correct
and if so what the reason behind it is?