Old February 11th 04, 09:52 PM posted to uk.transport.london
David Walters David Walters is offline

Default Oyster - one day bus pass

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 22:02:24 +0000 (UTC), J Lynch wrote:
Tried to buy a one day bus pass from the ticket office at Holborn yesterday,
using credit off my pre pay. The ticket clerk told me that it was only
possible to issue a minimum of seven day bus pass using pre pay credit,

I tried to do something similar at Finchley Central. The main ticket
machine was closed and I wanted a one day travelcard. The thing
that annoyed me wasn't that I couldn't do it but that the chap
behind the counter didn't know you could buy paper tickets from the
machine with pre-pay credit.

David