Old February 12th 04, 05:17 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.transport.london,england.transport
Depresion Depresion is offline

Default DESTROYING ENGLAND

"David Smith" wrote in message
om...
DESTROYING ENGLAND

England is under siege. Our country is being systematically destroyed
to provide housing, roads, airport extentions, and other amenities,
for a population deluge that is fuelled by out-of-control immigration.

Put down the Sun and step away from the Times. Think of this illegal immigration
funds organised crime, what we need is not tighter immigration laws but laxer
regulations.