Old February 12th 04, 02:25 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.transport.london,england.transport

Default DESTROYING ENGLAND

DESTROYING ENGLAND

England is under siege. Our country is being systematically destroyed
to provide housing, roads, airport extentions, and other amenities,
for a population deluge that is fuelled by out-of-control immigration.
The South East of England will be worst effected. The government is
failing to build sufficient infrastructure to cope with the growth
population.

The present overwhelming flood of immigration is set to become an
explosion after 1 May 2004, when 10 countries, including Hungary,
Poland and the Czech Republic, are set to join the EU:

More people means more building and less space: less England.

The East of England Regional Assembly, an unelected body, has already
approved plans by housing minister Lord Rooker to build around 20,000
new houses in the so-called "London-Stanstead-Cambridge growth area.
The unelected EERA has already accepted government plans to build
72,000 houses in Hertfordshire alone! The unelected EERA is seeking
Green Belt or "green field" sites where a proportion of the homes will
be built, by 2021. "England's green and pleasant land" is being
systematically abolished. And so are the rights of British Nationals.

British pensioners are freezing to death in poverty in their homes,
while immigrants living on benefits are handed free cars and houses
and going on expensive holidays, all paid for by the British taxpayer.
Does charity not begin at home?

Some migrants are genuinely seeking asylum from genuine persecution.
But do other, nearer European countries not offer safe asylum? Asylum
seekers usually pass straight through several perfectly safe European
countries, including France, before arriving on our shores. Our taxes
just keep rising to pay for them.

Apparently, neglecting British Nationals while pampering foreign
illegal migrants is political correctness. It seems more like
dangerous madness.

I am far from "right wing" and I am certainly no extremist. My mother
was Jewish. I opposed the illegal war against Iraq, which was more
about oil and Israel than terrorism and weapons of mass destruction. I
have voted for a variety of political parties in the past, from the
Green Party and the Liberal Democrats, to the Conservatives (anything
to get BLiar out!)

The government is trying to downplay the problems associated with the
immigration-fuelled population explosion; perhaps because they are
afraid of pushing people to too far towards the right of the political
spectrum. But their failure to address the crisis is doing just that.

Britain is becoming overcrowded and increasingly unpleasant.
Immigration is ruining our country and many people, like me, still
love this country, (although patriotism apparently makes you a Nazi in
Britain.) Only the far-right seems prepared to take a what is only a
common-sense, self-preservation attitude to the immigration timebomb.

What are we to do? Should we stand shoulder-to-shoulder at our borders
and carry out immigration control ourselves? Should we take direct
eco-terrorist-style action against the building projects that are
killing our local communities?

Many reasonable, tolerant people today feel forced to consider voting
for far-right political parties like the BNP in order to save their
region and their country. We cannot stop extremism while it seems to
offer the only available solutions to the real problems of real
people.

Tackling immigration does not make you a Nazi. It does not mean that
you advocate genocide. It does not promote hatred.

If we are to combat extremism then we must first address the problems
that foster it.

Our quality of life, our local community, and our nation itself is
under threat. And desperate times call for desperate measures.

Old February 12th 04, 04:22 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.transport.london,england.transport

I know you won't read or reply to this - but I strongly advise you not to
worry about it.
There has been innigration in the past and there will be in the future - so
what?

Old February 12th 04, 04:26 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.transport.london,england.transport

"David Smith" wrote in message
om...
DESTROYING ENGLAND

England is under siege. Our country is being systematically destroyed
to provide housing, roads, airport extentions, and other amenities,
for a population deluge that is fuelled by out-of-control immigration.

The whole country is populated by immigrants or descendents of immigrants as
is every other country in the world. Learn to live with it.

Old February 12th 04, 05:17 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.transport.london,england.transport

"David Smith" wrote in message
om...
DESTROYING ENGLAND

England is under siege. Our country is being systematically destroyed
to provide housing, roads, airport extentions, and other amenities,
for a population deluge that is fuelled by out-of-control immigration.

Put down the Sun and step away from the Times. Think of this illegal immigration
funds organised crime, what we need is not tighter immigration laws but laxer
regulations.

Old February 12th 04, 05:23 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.transport.london,england.transport

David Smith wrote:

British pensioners are freezing to death in poverty in their homes,
while immigrants living on benefits are handed free cars and houses
and going on expensive holidays, all paid for by the British taxpayer.
Does charity not begin at home?

Oh PLEASE. I suppose it's USENET so we're going to get some weirdos, but
what a load of puffed up vitriol this truly is. I would debate this but is
uk.rec.transport not uk.politics.bigoted.

Old February 12th 04, 06:07 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Can we have more information where to get these "free houses, cars, and
holidays" etc?
Or should we just find out what "David Smith" has been taking?
Well, I wasn't going to bore everyone talking about all the empty houses and
flats in the country, or streets going cheap as everyone is forced by economic
concentration and the wonders of the property market to pay through the nose
for properties in the south-east.
Even in greater London, as we all know on this newsgroup, booming financial
sector and desolated outer industrial areas over recent decades has meant more
people crowding onto the same roads and tubes in the same direction at the same
time. Not rocket science, just see the empty trains going the other way. But
too much joined up thinking for our politicians or the David Smiths.
And as Britain's only booming trades were financial (Third World debt piling up
on the city skyline) and arms exports, economic migrants and asylum seekers
alike are just chickens coming to roost. Likewise, the triumph of the free
market over the admittedly inefficient eastern Europe brings a new wave of
economic refugees eager to taste the supposed affluence of the West and provide
cheap labour (guess who is building your England these days, -including your
national stadium - and even emptying your bins, courtesy of Haliburton down the
road). But don't worry, you won't be getting so many Asians now, your patriotic
employers are exporting the jobs to India instead. Like call centres. Good job
some of these people overseas probably have a better knowledge of British
geography than the David Smiths here.

Old February 13th 04, 09:34 AM posted to uk.transport.london

I might have known it, typical pro correctness, anti-the-press (sun or
otherwise) replies from the usual apathetic british newsgroup users who find
it comforting to rally with the,
we_are_all_immigants_at_some_point_along_our_ances tory, theory. I support
you David Smith.

--
regards, Pre38
See you at the Live Tube Chat

Old February 13th 04, 01:43 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.transport.london,england.transport

Wow! Someone who entirely fits the term"eco-Nazi"!

plonk!

Old February 13th 04, 06:12 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.transport.london,england.transport

Depresion wrote:

"David Smith" wrote:
DESTROYING ENGLAND

England is under siege. Our country is being systematically destroyed
to provide housing, roads, airport extentions, and other amenities,
for a population deluge that is fuelled by out-of-control immigration.

If you're still reading this (which I very much doubt) ITYF this is more
to do with government policy than population. And I suggest you look at
the enormous amount of green space around before you start claiming
"systematic destruction".

Put down the Sun and step away from the Times.

That comments the reason I bothered replying. Last year The Sun seemed
to have a far more sensible attitude to immigration. Has it changed?

Think of this illegal immigration funds organised crime, what we need is
not tighter immigration laws but laxer regulations.

The solution is better enforcement of existing laws, easier legal
immigration, and perhaps most importantly, making it self funding.
Old February 20th 04, 11:47 AM posted to uk.transport,uk.transport.london,england.transport

(David Smith) wrote in message . com...
DESTROYING ENGLAND
snip

Do you read the Daily Mail by any chance?