Old February 12th 04, 05:23 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.transport.london,england.transport
jamjar jamjar is offline

Default DESTROYING ENGLAND

David Smith wrote:

British pensioners are freezing to death in poverty in their homes,
while immigrants living on benefits are handed free cars and houses
and going on expensive holidays, all paid for by the British taxpayer.
Does charity not begin at home?

Oh PLEASE. I suppose it's USENET so we're going to get some weirdos, but
what a load of puffed up vitriol this truly is. I would debate this but is
uk.rec.transport not uk.politics.bigoted.