Old September 27th 11, 12:32 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default An exhibition of stupidity

On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 12:01:02PM -0500, wrote:

This fashion is more Kensington and Chelsea than all of London but I'm all
in favour of getting rid of railings. They are usually a real danger to
cyclists. Kerbs are another matter though. Without them motorists drive all
over the pavements. We learnt that in Cambridge 20 years ago and ended up
with a load of bollards.

Railings are a damned inconvenience to pedestrians too. Bollards are
fine.

--
David Cantrell |
http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david

It wouldn't hurt to think like a serial killer every so often.
Purely for purposes of prevention, of course.