Old February 13th 04, 04:38 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Robin May Robin May is offline

Default Paper tickets

Why do some ticket staff keep selling me tickets on paper instead of
oyster? Is it because I have a student rate photocard? It's extremely
inconvenient to be sold a paper ticket when I have an oyster. The only
consolation is that it's only a weekly ticket so I should be able to
get a new one on oyster fairly soon.

--
message by Robin May, enforcer of sod's law.
The Hutton Report is a whitewash! Long live the BBC!

To annoy people in a slow lift: run up the stairs faster than the lift
moves and press the lift call button on each floor.