Old February 13th 04, 06:12 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.transport.london,england.transport
Aidan Stanger Aidan Stanger is offline

Default DESTROYING ENGLAND

Depresion wrote:

"David Smith" wrote:
DESTROYING ENGLAND

England is under siege. Our country is being systematically destroyed
to provide housing, roads, airport extentions, and other amenities,
for a population deluge that is fuelled by out-of-control immigration.

If you're still reading this (which I very much doubt) ITYF this is more
to do with government policy than population. And I suggest you look at
the enormous amount of green space around before you start claiming
"systematic destruction".

Put down the Sun and step away from the Times.

That comments the reason I bothered replying. Last year The Sun seemed
to have a far more sensible attitude to immigration. Has it changed?

Think of this illegal immigration funds organised crime, what we need is
not tighter immigration laws but laxer regulations.

The solution is better enforcement of existing laws, easier legal
immigration, and perhaps most importantly, making it self funding.