Old November 4th 11, 03:26 PM posted to uk.transport.london
martin j martin j is offline

Default When should I touch in and out

Hi there,
New Travelcard regime of only zones 2 and 3 for a normal journey from south London zone 3 to Canary Wharf via Canada Water and NOT via London Bridge has not worked out. Got charged £1.90 for journey home, but this was only touching in at Canary Wharf and out at south London zone 3. Either my idea is wrong or I should have touched in/out somewhere along my journey, like at either Canada Water and/or Crystal Palace.
Any suggestions before I plead my case to TfL,
Martin J