Old November 17th 11, 08:15 AM posted to uk.transport.london
George George is offline

Default New Bus for London

On 3 Nov, 15:11, Roy Stilling wrote:
On Nov 3, 10:04*am, wrote:

On Thu, 3 Nov 2011 13:41:57 -0000

"Recliner" wrote:
I suppose it needs to be, to fit in two staircases and three doors.

What irony if it can't get around the same corners as a bendy bus.

B2003

I also note that according to the TfL page, it will be open boarding
at all three doors, like a bendy, with the "second crew member"
specifically NOT collecting fares.

So, all the alleged disadvantages of a bendy with none of the
advantages...

Top hole Boris!
--
Roy

What exactly were the advantages of a bendy bus only like most people
I appear to have missed them?