Old November 24th 11, 07:12 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Phil Richards Phil Richards is offline

Default Victoria Line Car Numbers

On 23/11/2011 23:57, Mizter T wrote:
On Nov 23, 9:17 pm, Phil
wrote:
Yet another lengthened journey home tonight thanks to problems with
"over sensitive" doors on the Victoria Line. [...]

FWIW there was also a "person under a train incident" on the Vic line
(at Euston?) this evening which obviously led to delays and disruption.

Thanks, I know all that - there were notices and announcements to the
effect. I've still put in for a delay claim most of which was attributed
to the "sensitive door" faff we endured at at least three stations.

--
Phil Richards
http://www.flickr.com/photos/philstephenrichards