Old February 18th 04, 08:05 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Busiest Stretch of line

In message , Richard J.
writes
If "stretch of line" includes multiple-tracked sections, then (as
Bridge or Waterloo are contenders, but can anyone quote tph figures for
the peaks there?

The lines through Clapham Junction, surely? Most of the Waterloo trains,
plus some for Victoria and a few for Willesdon Junction.

Look for the stopping ones he

http://www.livedepartureboards.co.uk...ary.aspx?T=CLJ

[I think I counted 96 for the 21:00 hour - but it's a bit tricky...]

then add about 10tph for the non-stop and set-down only ones (I assume
the latter aren't shown)?