Old February 20th 04, 02:40 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Lars Elmvang Lars Elmvang is offline

Default Train-numbers on the LU

Hi all

I am trying to find out which numbers go where.
So far I have this list, based on some lines:

Bakerloo: Possibly 2xx but not sure
Central: Don't know
Circle: 201-214?
District: 0xx (D-stock-trains) but what about the Wimbledon-Edgware Road
services?
East London: 171-176
Hammersmith & City: Don't know (unless it is 2xx above 214)
Jubilee: 3xx
Metropolitan: 4xx
Northern: 0xx
Piccadilly: 3xx
Victoria: 2xx
Waterloo & City: 201-204
Specials and engineering trains 7xx

How far "off-track" am I?
And can anyone expand the list?
For instance with service-specific numbers (ie. Olympia for District,
Uxbrigde/Ruislip/Rayners Lane for Piccadilly, Mill Hill East/High
Barnet/Edgware/City/Charing Cross for Northern and so on and so
forth...)

Thanks in advance!
--
Lars Elmvang

My mailadress is found by only writing the over-exposed domainname once