Old March 26th 12, 08:08 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Kings Cross - site visit

On Mar 26, 8:32*pm, Richard wrote:

On Sun, 25 Mar 2012 15:27:52 +0200, Jarle H Knudsen
wrote:

On Fri, 23 Mar 2012 15:43:47 +0000, Roland Perry wrote:

I'm not aware of that. TfL don't accept it at their own museum.

Have they stopped accepting it then? There was an oyster reader at the
ticket sales point when I visited a few years back. A post in this group
from 2009 suggest they accept it.

Senior Citizens (etc., presumably) could use a Freedom Pass to get
free access to the museum until a few years ago. *The Oyster reader
would have been for that, I think.

They also allowed payment by Oyster for a while too.