Old March 28th 12, 06:43 PM
Robin9 Robin9 is offline
Senior Member

Location: Leyton, East London

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyn dawe[_2_] View Post
whenever I hear of cyclist killed in accidents, I remember the last
time I saw a cyclist going the wrong way on a cycle lane using a
mobile phone, or going thro the yellow box at a junction against the
red lights(Hackney road/Shoreditch high St), on almost every occasion
when I get a bus into the city, I see some cyclist doing something
against the law( and common sense).
I drive a lot and I see cyclists with an apparent death wish every day.
Today at the Gants Hill roundabout one tried to incorporate me into
his suicide scheme but I refused to cooperate.