Old April 12th 12, 01:43 PM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
77002 77002 is offline

Default Blackfriars South Bank Entrance

On Apr 12, 2:30*pm, D7666 wrote:
On Apr 12, 12:20*pm, 77002 wrote:

So one arrives, utilizing a perfectly valid ticket, at Blackfriars.
But, one cannot exit on the South Bank because it is managed by
another operator.

I never wrote that. Yahoo ether confused the sequence of my replies,
but I sure never wrote that. go back and try again

Google Groups shows:

It is perfectly clear - because there are seperate barriers. You pass
one barrier on exit distract and enter another set to join FCC. It
says exactly what it means - you cross the bridge on foot you pay - no
matter what you arrived on operated by who.

In the post to which I replied.