Old July 17th 03, 06:56 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Dave Arquati Dave Arquati is offline

Default Transport science

This isn't strictly a London matter, but it could be I suppose!
I'm looking for an online resource where I can learn the basics of transport
science. I've been Googling for a while with no success. There are some
excellent resources for other broader sciences but I've had no luck for
transport.
Failing anything online I'd appreciate any advice on books I could have a
look at that are available from a normal library (I'm sure there's something
in the ICL library but I'm not there right now!).

Thanks in advance for any help!

--
Dave Arquati
Imperial College, SW7