Old April 13th 12, 10:41 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Nick Leverton Nick Leverton is offline

Default Circle restored

In article ,
Someone Somewhere wrote:

I think I was on the first eastbound train out of Paddington at about
21:20 that evening which claimed to be only for Edgware Road but then
immediately changed into a Circle Line. Great I thought until arrival
at Edgware Road where we managed to pause for over 5 minutes waiting for
a relief driver...

So it really was back to the authentic Circle line then !

Nick