Old May 30th 12, 06:35 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit
Martin Edwards[_2_] Martin Edwards[_2_] is offline

Default Do we really need the BTP

On 29/05/2012 09:49, d wrote:
On Tue, 29 May 2012 07:42:49 +0100
Martin wrote:
Not so. People of Pakistani and Bengali descent are a depressed class
in the UK.

Are they? Oh. Will you tell James Caan or shall I?

practice this applies mainly to Gujeratis who were business people
before they came here. Peasant Indians are as badly off as other Subcon
groups.

********. I've worked with plenty of british asians and the reason why they
do well is because they work hard, not because of what their parents are.
I think we all know the reason a certain other large ethnic grouping doesn't do
very well in whatever country they're found in.

B2003

Such as Florida, where Jamaican cane cutters are so prized.

--
Myth, after all, is what we believe naturally. History is what we must
painfully learn and struggle to remember. -Albert Goldman