Old May 30th 12, 08:45 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default Do we really need the BTP

On Wed, 30 May 2012 07:35:42 +0100
Martin Edwards wrote:
practice this applies mainly to Gujeratis who were business people
before they came here. Peasant Indians are as badly off as other Subcon
groups.

********. I've worked with plenty of british asians and the reason why they
do well is because they work hard, not because of what their parents are.
I think we all know the reason a certain other large ethnic grouping doesn't

do
very well in whatever country they're found in.

B2003

Such as Florida, where Jamaican cane cutters are so prized.

Is that it?

B2003