Old May 30th 12, 10:52 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Do we really need the BTP

On 30/05/2012 09:44, d wrote:

On Tue, 29 May 2012 18:03:34 +0100
Mizter wrote:
********. I've worked with plenty of british asians and the reason why they
do well is because they work hard, not because of what their parents are.
I think we all know the reason a certain other large ethnic grouping doesn't
do very well in whatever country they're found in.

Go on, because I don't know and I'd like to see you both say what you
mean (rather than attempting to just nudge and wink it) and then
describe your rationale for your belief.

Sorry, I'm not getting into another stupid argument with a brainless lefty
like you. The facts speak for themselves, I don't need to justify them.
Don't like that? Tough. Deal.

The facts, eh...