Old May 31st 12, 08:38 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default Do we really need the BTP

On Thu, 31 May 2012 07:32:54 +0100
Martin Edwards wrote:
On 30/05/2012 09:45, d wrote:
On Wed, 30 May 2012 07:35:42 +0100
Martin wrote:
practice this applies mainly to Gujeratis who were business people
before they came here. Peasant Indians are as badly off as other Subcon
groups.

********. I've worked with plenty of british asians and the reason why they
do well is because they work hard, not because of what their parents are.
I think we all know the reason a certain other large ethnic grouping

doesn't
do
very well in whatever country they're found in.

B2003

Such as Florida, where Jamaican cane cutters are so prized.

Is that it?

B2003

You really are thick aren't you?

Sorry , I must have missed the invisible ink where you wrote all the other
stunning examples to prop up your argument.

B2003