Old July 17th 03, 09:19 PM posted to uk.transport.london
3518+3227 3518+3227 is offline

Default Marylebone Tube Closed Morning Rush Hour

Clive wrote in message ...
I'm not at odds with the above, but didn't the news at the time say the
majority of the death's occurred because of cyanide given of from the
paint used on the barrel of the escalators, and isn't this now
rectified?

IIRC, this was thoroughly investigated, but discounted, by the inquiry. I'm sorry I can't be more specific, but I don't have Fennell to hand this evening.