Old June 9th 12, 01:57 AM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
redcat redcat is offline

Default Well I enjoyed it - the Flotilla

On 6/6/2012 7:28 AM, 77002 wrote:
Well I guess something can be an icon and be uggly, as oposed to
being an icon and beautiful.

Anna Noyd-Dryver wrote:
Mihangel wrote:

The BBC did
not add to the occasion with its inane comments. 'These iconic
buildings'; cut to slabs of 1960s concrete:

Just because it's a slab of 1960s concrete doesn't mean it's not iconic...

Anna Noyd-Dryver

PMFJI, those building are iconic for they are representative of their time.

rc