Old June 10th 12, 04:34 PM
Robin9 Robin9 is offline
Senior Member

Location: Leyton, East London

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
On 10/06/2012 14:49, martyn dawe wrote:
I have been told there some ROUTEMASTERS & other busses running on
this route, I was referred to the LOTS website,but there is no
information, probably in the members only section, has any body any
details.

They have been running the new Borismasters on trial for a few months
now, though there is no information on how long the trials are to last
or what they stipulate.

I'm sure others here know more than I do.

Nonetheless, pictures and other information are available he

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borismaster
When I first moved to Leyton the 38 ran through to Leyton Green bus depot.
I wish it still did. They had Routemasters in those days too. Travelling by bus then
was quite quick: the roads hadn't been ruined and the buses had conductors
selling tickets so there was no hanging about at bus stops. I feel a bit sorry
for today's bus passengers. Their bus journeys take so long!