Old July 16th 12, 12:13 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default West Croydon new down-side entrance

On Sat, Jul 14, 2012 at 09:48:17AM +0100, Arthur Figgis wrote:

There is a now an "accessible" route to platforms 1/3 from London Road,
avoiding the steps from the footbridge. There is still no accessible
route within the station between 1/3 and 4, although I'm not sure how
often one would actually be needed.

Approximately never.

I very occasionally make that change (on foot), but have never seen
anyone else do it. It's invariably because I either got on the wrong
train or slept past my stop and have to double back.

--
David Cantrell | even more awesome than a panda-fur coat

Arbeit macht Alkoholiker