Old August 20th 12, 09:59 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Underground Maps Unravelled

wrote:

Are you trolling? Are you seriously suggesting that having to find a website
or app then starting it up and trying to view it on a tinky winky 4 inch
screen is easier than just looking at a huge metre square map on a wall?
I don't want to be in the position of having to purchase some overpriced
iToy that I don't need just to be able to get basic information in a city.

Perhaps borrow one for a bit. I said a while ago that journey planners
were the best thing that ever happened to public transport. Add a
smartphone, and it truly is a "killer app". Try it before you reject the
idea totally.

Neil
--
Neil Williams in Milton Keynes, UK. Put first name before the at to reply.