Old August 21st 12, 08:50 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default Underground Maps Unravelled

On Tue, 21 Aug 2012 07:57:59 +0100
Arthur Figgis wrote:
I don't always agree with your sentiments, but in this case I think
you are right. Relatively speaking, it is cheap and easy for maps to
be posted up on the walls in various strategic places (platforms, for
example), where a quick glance "I need to go down there a bit, then
over there a bit" tells the traveller enough.

That works if there is a turn-up and go service everywhere, or the map

Is there a metro system in the world that isn't turn up and go?

B2003