Old September 7th 12, 03:39 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Chris Packman Chris Packman is offline

Default New Range of Railway DVD's

I have just launched a new range of railway DVD's. Made from material mostly shot around London in the late 80's and early 90's it features many things now gone from the railway scene.

Class 47's and 50's on the Western region main line to Oxford. 1st generation DMU's out of Paddington. Class 47's from Liverpool St to East Anglia. In the 2005 DVD we see the brand new class 360 units on the Heathrow Connect service and regional Eurostars working for GNER on the ECML.

There is also a Steam on the Met DVD compiled from the years 1990 - 2000. Many of the steam locos that took part over the years are featured plus Sarah Siddons and 20227.

Please have a look at our website at:- www.xdinet.co.uk

Thanks
Chris Packman