Old September 7th 12, 04:39 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default New Range of Railway DVD's

I have just launched a new range of railway DVD's. Made from material mostly shot around London in the late 80's and early 90's it features many things now gone from the railway scene.

Class 47's and 50's on the Western region main line to Oxford. 1st generation DMU's out of Paddington. Class 47's from Liverpool St to East Anglia. In the 2005 DVD we see the brand new class 360 units on the Heathrow Connect service and regional Eurostars working for GNER on the ECML.

There is also a Steam on the Met DVD compiled from the years 1990 - 2000. Many of the steam locos that took part over the years are featured plus Sarah Siddons and 20227.

Please have a look at our website at:- www.xdinet.co.uk

Thanks
Chris Packman

Old September 7th 12, 09:16 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Friday, September 7, 2012 4:39:48 PM UTC+1, Chris Packman wrote:
I have just launched a new range of railway DVD's.

I'll look out for them in a.b.m.rail...

Old September 7th 12, 09:35 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Chris Packman wrote:

I have just launched a new range of railway DVD's. Made from material mostly shot around London in the late 80's and early 90's it features many things now gone from the railway scene.

Class 47's and 50's on the Western region main line to Oxford. 1st generation DMU's out of Paddington. Class 47's from Liverpool St to East Anglia. In the 2005 DVD we see the brand new class 360 units on the Heathrow Connect service and regional Eurostars working for GNER on the ECML.

There is also a Steam on the Met DVD compiled from the years 1990 - 2000. Many of the steam locos that took part over the years are featured plus Sarah Siddons and 20227.

Please have a look at our website at:- www.xdinet.co.uk

Thanks
Chris Packman

To comply with the Charter of this newsgroup, the subject should be
prefaced with the word COMMERCIAL, in capitals please.

Old September 8th 12, 06:37 AM
Senior Member

Location: Leyton, East London

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce[_2_] View Post

To comply with the Charter of this newsgroup, the subject should be
prefaced with the word COMMERCIAL, in capitals please.
Absolutely. I'm surprised whoever moderates this forum hasn't
themselves added that header.
Old September 8th 12, 11:08 AM posted to uk.transport.london

On 08/09/2012 06:37, Robin9 wrote:
'Bruce[_2_ Wrote:
;132669']

To comply with the Charter of this newsgroup, the subject should be
prefaced with the word COMMERCIAL, in capitals please.

Absolutely. I'm surprised whoever moderates this forum hasn't
themselves added that header.

Oh dear - it's a newsgroup - no-one moderates it - see the charter in
question!

In fact having looked at the charter it clearly states that such things
should be prefixed ADVERT: - see he

http://www.usenet.org.uk/uk.transport.london.html

However, given that this is the first time I've seen this particular
advert a quick, quiet mail to the individual may have been preferable
rather than spamming everyone else with your over zealous complaints

Old September 10th 12, 06:45 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Saturday, September 8, 2012 11:31:15 PM UTC+1, Paul Corfield wrote:
On Sat, 8 Sep 2012 06:37:11 +0100, Robin9

There is no moderation but clearly Bruce / Mr Polson believes he has

that role on a group he has only recently decided to frequent.

--

Paul C

This is a Usenet group. Everybody is a "moderator" in the sense that anyone can post what they like. I agree with him. I don't like commercial spam. The OP cross posted to uk.railway where a similar series of replies has appeared.