Old September 8th 12, 10:08 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Someone Somewhere Someone Somewhere is offline

Default New Range of Railway DVD's

On 08/09/2012 06:37, Robin9 wrote:
'Bruce[_2_ Wrote:
;132669']

To comply with the Charter of this newsgroup, the subject should be
prefaced with the word COMMERCIAL, in capitals please.

Absolutely. I'm surprised whoever moderates this forum hasn't
themselves added that header.

Oh dear - it's a newsgroup - no-one moderates it - see the charter in
question!

In fact having looked at the charter it clearly states that such things
should be prefixed ADVERT: - see he

http://www.usenet.org.uk/uk.transport.london.html

However, given that this is the first time I've seen this particular
advert a quick, quiet mail to the individual may have been preferable
rather than spamming everyone else with your over zealous complaints