Old September 12th 12, 05:26 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Michael R N Dolbear Michael R N Dolbear is offline

Default London Terminals again

Last month I had to be at Moorfields Eye Hospital before 08.00 and
bought my ticket the evening before.

The lady at the ticket office was on the ball and, when I asked for a
return to Old Street, asked if I had a Railcard, pointing out that
since I had I could get a discount on the ticket back if she sold me
two singles. So I was given Walton-on-Thames to/from U1 tickets.

So far so good and she was doing well on the obligation to sell me the
cheapest ticket for my trip.

But I have since been playing with http://brfares.com and when exactly
the above is entered the tickets offered are all W-O-T to London
Terminals and sure enough both Old Street (rail) and Old Street (tube)
are in the list.

So could I have taken the tube to Old Street via Stockwell or E&C with
a London Terminals ticket ?

--
Mike D