Old November 3rd 12, 05:18 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Nick Leverton Nick Leverton is offline

Default Oyster top-up machines at St.Pancras ?

In article ,
Nick Leverton wrote:
I just realised my Oyster needs a top-up for this evening but I'll be
arriving at St.Pancras main line and probably getting a bus from stop S on
Midland Road outside the side entrance. Is there a ticket machine at that
stop, to save me trekking out of my way to the LU ticket hall and back ?

Never mind - change of plan, getting the tube first after all :-)

Nick