Old November 3rd 12, 05:49 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Oyster top-up machines at St.Pancras ?

In article , (Mizter T) wrote:

On 03/11/2012 18:18, Nick Leverton wrote:

In article ,
Nick Leverton wrote:
I just realised my Oyster needs a top-up for this evening but I'll be
arriving at St.Pancras main line and probably getting a bus from stop S
on Midland Road outside the side entrance. Is there a ticket machine
at that stop, to save me trekking out of my way to the LU ticket hall
and back ?

Never mind - change of plan, getting the tube first after all :-)

Still prob worth topping up before you hit the Tube station, where
the ticket machines and windows are invariably busy.

(That said, before the new King's Cross concourse opened, the new
northern ticket hall at KXSP bucked this trend, but I'm not sure what
the situation is like now.)

The machines in the Western ticket hall seem to be OK when I'm there these
days.

--
Colin Rosenstiel