Old November 19th 12, 07:31 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Patrick O'Neill Patrick O'Neill is offline

Default Ultimate signaling balls up at London Bridge

"D7666" wrote in message
On Nov 18, 10:51 pm, D7666 wrote:
On Nov 18, 10:39 pm, D7666 wrote:

No longer possible. There is no pointwork at Borough Market Junction
any
more - London Bridge platforms 4, 5, and 6 and the Up Passenger Loop
only
lead to/from Metropolitan Junction (thence Charing Cross or
Blackfriars)
while platforms 1, 2, and 3 only lead to Cannon Street.

I admit to not studying the current layout ... but I am under the
impression it is still possible to create a gridlock somewhere around
there.

Cambria / Loughborough / CanterburyRd Jn.s ?

I'm sure its got something to do with ECS moves on one side of the
triangle, perhaps I was thinking of the west side of the Borough
market triangle which is ECS only instead of the west side of that
one, which is also ECS only, and both curves take 12car ECS (actually
the same ECS trains).

I'm still trawling the grey cells for this, I'm sure there is one in
the south eastern area and it involves ECS and/or 12car trains.

Borough Market is clearly wrong, not sure what brain glitch caused me
to write that.

--
Nick

Streatham Junction South was the easiest place for a signaller to lock
themself up with the Vic to LB rounders via Wimbledon.