Old November 30th 12, 01:26 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roger[_2_] Roger[_2_] is offline

Default New LO in car line diagram for ELLX Phase 2

On Fri, 30 Nov 2012 14:09:17 -0000, "Paul Scott"
wrote:

"Roger" wrote in message
.. .

My point is that from an operational point of view dual voltage
is not required (unless they've put AC between Surrey Quays and
Queens Road Peckham). So why does Colin Rosenstiel think there
may be more dual voltage running down the ELL, unless that is
all that is available.

He isn't suggesting more 'dual voltage running', but more dual voltage
trains running in DC mode.

Misunderstanding on my part. I didn't know that there was
insufficient DC only stock.
--
Roger