Old April 2nd 04, 04:39 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Brian Watson Brian Watson is offline

Default New rail operator "One"

"MorrisJ2" wrote in message
I know the name of the rail company taking over ALL train services from
Liverpoool Street today is "One". [www.onerailway.com]

BUT - Was my friend winding me up today (1/1/04) when he said the tannoy
announcement he heard this morning at London LS, instead of being "the

0730
First Great Eastern service to ....." was changed to "the 0730 'One'

service

And how much did they pay for this masterpiece of rebranding, I wonder?

--
Brian
"What's the point in growing up if you can't behave like a kid when you want