Old January 4th 13, 11:05 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Oyster reliability

In message , at 15:52:21 on
Thu, 3 Jan 2013, Paul Corfield remarked:

Second, my journey history shows that I used a non-existent bus route
38X, as part of ...

That is the internal TfL code for the supplementary service on route
38 operated by the New Bus for London.

Does that mean it costs extra for using that bus?

Third, I got charged for three bus journeys on a day when I made two.
Not heard anything back yet about my refund.

Fourth, the card snapped in two and couldn't be read by the ticket
barriers. Strangely, it *could* be read at the ticket office at
Waterloo

Better aerial I expect.

(thank god it broke at a station which has London Underground
staff) where they swapped it for a new one. My journey history has been
lost though, so I can't tell if TfL made any other errors between the
last time I checked and this happening.

Does the journey history differ between what's stored on the card and on
their computer. I'd have expected them to be the same (ie both of them
right or both of them wrong in the same way).