Old April 7th 13, 12:04 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Basil Jet[_3_] Basil Jet[_3_] is offline

Default live tube map

On 2013\04\07 12:45, contrex wrote:
On Sunday, April 7, 2013 9:56:37 AM UTC+1, Sampo Smolander wrote:
http://traintimes.org.uk/map/tube/

There appear to be 2 secret lines in South London that are about 1 mile to the east & west of the Northern Line, with trains running at several hundred miles an hour between approx Kingsway and Merton. Can anyone tell me how I can get a ride, because I am sure it would be very exciting?

There is also a secret line with 2 trains running along Watford High Street.