Old April 7th 13, 08:56 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default live tube map

http://traintimes.org.uk/map/tube/

Old April 7th 13, 11:45 AM posted to uk.transport.london

On Sunday, April 7, 2013 9:56:37 AM UTC+1, Sampo Smolander wrote:
http://traintimes.org.uk/map/tube/

There appear to be 2 secret lines in South London that are about 1 mile to the east & west of the Northern Line, with trains running at several hundred miles an hour between approx Kingsway and Merton. Can anyone tell me how I can get a ride, because I am sure it would be very exciting?
Old April 7th 13, 12:04 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On 2013\04\07 12:45, contrex wrote:
On Sunday, April 7, 2013 9:56:37 AM UTC+1, Sampo Smolander wrote:
http://traintimes.org.uk/map/tube/

There appear to be 2 secret lines in South London that are about 1 mile to the east & west of the Northern Line, with trains running at several hundred miles an hour between approx Kingsway and Merton. Can anyone tell me how I can get a ride, because I am sure it would be very exciting?

There is also a secret line with 2 trains running along Watford High Street.
Old April 7th 13, 01:16 PM posted to uk.transport.london

In message , at
04:45:14 on Sun, 7 Apr 2013, contrex remarked:
http://traintimes.org.uk/map/tube/

There appear to be 2 secret lines in South London that are about 1 mile to the east & west of the Northern Line, with trains running at several
hundred miles an hour between approx Kingsway and Merton. Can anyone tell me how I can get a ride, because I am sure it would be very exciting?

I saw that too. Driven by Gremlins, perhaps.
Old April 7th 13, 01:27 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On 2013\04\07 14:16, Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at
04:45:14 on Sun, 7 Apr 2013, contrex remarked:
http://traintimes.org.uk/map/tube/

There appear to be 2 secret lines in South London that are about 1
mile to the east & west of the Northern Line, with trains running at
several
hundred miles an hour between approx Kingsway and Merton. Can anyone
tell me how I can get a ride, because I am sure it would be very
exciting?

I saw that too. Driven by Gremlins, perhaps.

If you click on the errant trains you get strange messages, such as

"District train to Upminster [024]
(left Stamford Brook Station,
expected Kew Gardens Station in 1.5 minutes)"

Old April 7th 13, 01:30 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On 2013\04\07 14:27, Basil Jet wrote:
On 2013\04\07 14:16, Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at
04:45:14 on Sun, 7 Apr 2013, contrex remarked:
http://traintimes.org.uk/map/tube/

There appear to be 2 secret lines in South London that are about 1
mile to the east & west of the Northern Line, with trains running at
several
hundred miles an hour between approx Kingsway and Merton. Can anyone
tell me how I can get a ride, because I am sure it would be very
exciting?

I saw that too. Driven by Gremlins, perhaps.

If you click on the errant trains you get strange messages, such as

"District train to Upminster [024]
(left Stamford Brook Station,
expected Kew Gardens Station in 1.5 minutes)"

I should have explained that that is on the errant trains whizzing
across the avenues of Chiswick. I haven't seen any Merton barkers.
Old April 7th 13, 08:28 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Sun, 07 Apr 2013 14:30:44 +0100, Basil Jet wrote:

[...]

I clicked on a train going though the back garden of Buckingham Palace,
and found it was "Metropolitan train to Circle Line Outer Rail".
No doubt the Queen's own secret transport system...