Old April 8th 04, 04:56 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Michael Kalman Michael Kalman is offline

Default Free Airport Transit?

I forget but, do either or both the Heathrow Express and the Tube offer free
rides within the airport for transferring passengers and/or airport
employees?

This issue is just now starting to arise here in Vancouver where the new RAV
(Richmond-Airport-Vancouver) Line is mired in controversy again, this time
over the airport's demand for this service for employees in return for its
investment in the proposed new line.

It did not seem like a big deal to me and I am hearing local rumblings that
this is without precedent, including London but I thought that was wrong.
Any details appreciated.

Mike (an old Londoner!)